Saturday 14 January 2017

Mick Foley requests The Undertaker appear


RAW General Manager Mick Foley is in the ring. He talks about traveling to the “depths of hell” with The Undertaker during his career. Foley is calling on The Undertaker now for one more encounter right here on Monday Night RAW.
Foley recalls getting to experience the entrance of The Undertaker during his career and Paul Bearer showing him the hair on his arms standing up when he would make his entrance. He requests Undertaker show up tonight in New Orleans.
The lights go out. Stephanie McMahon’s music hits and she walks out saying Foley has forced her to give her performance review publicly since he was unable to produce The Undertaker tonight. “This crowds reaction is a result of your inability to produce The Undertaker. It’s all because of you Mick. How does that make them feel? How does that make me feel?” She admits Foley has had some success putting Sheamus and Cesaro together, the first ever women’s Hell in a Cell match and putting Chris Jericho in a shark cage at the Royal Rumble. Stephanie says Foley finds a way to go forward and then take two steps back bringing up putting the Cruiserweight division on the line, Braun Strowman being out of control, the injuries to Sami Zayn and allowing Smackdown Live to beat RAW in the ratings. She talks about his latest empty promise to try and deliver The Undertaker. Foley goes to apologize when the lights go out and The Undertaker’s gong hits.

Smoke fills the entrance area. Flames shoot up from the stage. The Undertaker’s music hits and he appears walking through the smoke on stage. The Undertaker enters the ring and looks the way of Foley and Stephanie. Stephanie backs up to the corner. Undertaker grabs a mic. A loud “UNDERTAKER” chant starts up in New Orleans. “I’m back,” says Undertaker on the mic. “And I think it important that the world should know I will be entering the Royal Rumble.” A loud “YES” chant starts up. “I answer to no one. I go where I want, when I want. Nobody controls The Undertaker.” Undertaker gets in Stephanie’s face and adds, “No one.” He talks about returning to the city where he suffered his most devastating loss and where the streak came to its demise. “But my journey continues to the Royal Rumble. I’ve dug 29 holes for 29 souls. And I will be bringing the darkside to the Royal Rumble match. And after I win, I will return to the main event at WrestleMania. And if anyone – and I mean anyone – stands in my way, they will…rest…in…peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment